These multifaceted, move-in ready spaces range in size from 1,100 to 1,200 square feet and include floor-to-ceiling windows, reception area, covered parking, abundant natural lighting, conference rooms, open work areas and kitchenette space.
High-profile signage opportunities include the heavily trafficked Dodge Street corridor, Dodge Court in Midtown Crossing and visibility throughout Omaha’s Turner Park. These meticulously updated office spaces offer easy freeway access, are minutes from Eppley Airfield, and are nestled in the epicenter of Omaha’s popular hotspots including the Blackstone District, UNMC, Nebraska Medical Center, Creighton University.
Expert commercial real estate broker at Colliers International Chris Mensinger said, “this is an outstanding opportunity for busy professionals who are looking for immediate, upscale office space along Dodge Street”. Boasting close to 40k passing cars daily on Dodge Street, Mensinger said, “offices with as many amenities as these are hard to beat”.
Nearby restaurants as well as an overall thriving retail community offer offices users the flexibility for a quick lunch, dinner with co-workers or drink after work. Office users have a host of service retailers in walking distance including hair salon, packing and shipping center, physical therapy service provider and more. The neighborhood also plays host to dozens of crawls, festivals, concerts and lively events throughout the Midtown Crossing community.
To learn more about Turner Park, click here.
Now available for tours
Considered some of the most desirable office spaces in the region, customizable, turnkey office spaces are now available for tours. To learn more, click here or contact Chris Mensinger today at 402-763-1755.
Turnkey office spaces amenities and options include:
- Private, well-lit, Class A office spaces in Omaha’s urban core
- 1,100 to 1,200 square feet offices
- Available immediately
- Beautifully designed common conference room
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, sweeping views of Dodge Street
- Covered parking
- Over 40k passing cars along Dodge corridor
- High profile signage opportunities on Dodge Street
- Minutes from downtown, Eppley Airfield, UNMC, Creighton University
- Neighborhood restaurants, service retailers steps away
- Lively events throughout neighborhood
- Proposed Streetcar along Farnam Street (2026)