Read on for the hottest deals, news and happenings in midtown this week!
April 4-10, 2022
- BBQ Bowl:Pork and beans, cheddar-jalapeno cornbread, creamy slaw, egg and sweet and spicy BB sauce drizzle. Get yourself to Culprit Café this week before this special runs out.
- Razz Lemonade: Proof’s newest signature cocktail is available during Saturday’s Spring Cocktail Party at a special price – $3 mini or $9 full-size, regularly $12.
- Blueberry & Beet Root: Warmer weather – are you thinking about going lighter? Blueberry and Beet Root Shampoo by Garbo’s Professional is perfect for all the white/gray blondes and highlight hair. Hydrate and refresh, plus a beautiful shine.
- Free Shampoo: Freshen up your look for spring at Arlan’s Barber Shop! Mention this ad before the cut and receive a free shampoo with your cut.
- Skyfall 007, Selena and Harry Potter: The April Signature Series Screenings line-up at Alamo Drafthouse Cinema offers something for everyone! Get your tickets.
- Half-off Appetizers: All day Happy Hour awaits, every Wednesday at Pa Mas Taqueria & Grill. Drink specials, too!
- Spring Allergies: Love spring but hate the allergies that come with? Definitive Vision can treat ailments of the eyeballs without having to see your primary care physician. Most medical insurances accepted. Call to schedule an appointment: 402-502-7323.
March 28-April 3, 2022
- Spring Cocktail Party: Next Saturday, April 9! Kicking off the season with stops at Liquid Sunshine, Pa Mas, Proof, Ray’s and Smokin’ Oak.
- Beetles Brunch: Alamo is running A Hard Day’s Night brunch, this Sunday at 11am. Come and enjoy great tunes and a delicious brunch in front of the big screen. Click here for tickets.
- Chicken Salad Sandwich: Pickleman’s has knocked it out of the park with this one – chicken, walnuts, cranberries, celery mayo, Dijon, provolone and lettuce. Stop by or have it delivered!
- Prom? Graduation?: Whatever special occasion you have coming up, Garbo’s has a variety of spa and salon services to get you looking and feeling your best on your special day. You can spend an entire day getting ready with us! Click here to view our special occasion services!
- $3 Mexican draft beer: The days are getting longer! Extend your Friday and Saturday night fun with Reverse Happy Hour at Pa Mas, from 9pm-close.
- Custom Pupcakes: Did you know Long Dog Fat Cat offers custom-made dog treats, including cookies, pupcakes and dog cakes? What a fun idea for weddings and dog birthdays.
- First drink free: Host your private party of 12 or more at Corky Canvas or Corky Boards and get your first drink free!
- Hello gorgeous!: Ready for spring? Treat yourself to a mani/ pedi at Gel Nails in Midtown Crossing.
March 21-27, 2022
- Shrimp Fajitas: Lent-friendly and available for a limited time only at Pa Mas Taqueria & Grill. Includes mango pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream and cheese.
- Made-to-order omelets: And yogurt bar with fresh berries. And delicious pastries. And fresh-brewed coffee… FREE every morning when you stay at Element Hotel.
- Nachos Molo: Featuring Modern Love’s signature cashew queso. Crazy delicious and only $14.
- Grow your own herbs: Wohlner’s now offers potted herbs including basil, mint, sage and more – just in time for spring cooking.
- Japanese Matcha with bobo: Come see what the buzz is all about and try some bubble tea TODAY – just $3.75 for a regular size at Thirst-Tea.
- $5 Sazerac Cocktails: Tuesday evenings only at Proof on! Plus, all wines are just $5 per glass and Happy Hour from 3-7pm means 25% off your tab. (Excludes retail purchases.)
- Lalicious Peachy Keen Sugar Scrub: Waxing the City’s newest seasonal arrival is guaranteed to leave your shower and your SKIN smelling like peaches and berries.
- What’s playing this summer in Turner Park? The countdown is on. Only a few days left until the Summer Schedule is LIVE. Subscribe today and make sure you don’t miss this news.
- Eat your greens!: The Smokin’ Oak salad is sure to become your new favorite: mixed greens, Roma tomatoes, parmesan cheese, sunflower seeds, red onion with our Dijon vinaigrette. Available as a half ($6.45) or full ($8.75).
March 14-20, 2022
- 50% off all whiskies: PROOF is the place to be on St. Patrick’s Day! Open at noon with drink specials all day.
- $5 Tuesdays:They’re baaaaack at Alamo Drafthouse Cinema! Enjoy $5 tickets to every show, all day, every Tuesday.
- Catch of the day: The showstopper on the Pa Mas Taqueria & Grill Lent menu includes pan seared whitefish on a bed of cilantro rice with chili de arbol beurre blanc sauce and is served with grilled asparagus. Available everyday through Good Friday!
- St. Patrick’s Day spirit: If you’re feelin’ like you need some green color or brightness in your life, book your next appointment at Garbo’s Salon & Spa! Our stylists are excited to give you that pop of color you’ve been wanting!
- $10 off any 25 lb bag: Nature’s Logic dog food, made in Lincoln, Nebraska, is on special this month at Long Dog Fat Cat! Your dog will love you forever.
- Bachelorette Party Season: Book 8 or more people in a Corky Canvas or Corky Boards class and get your first drink free!
- Game on: The bracket is set. The wings and TVs are ready. Get yourself to midtown’s favorite sports bar, Ray’s Wings Pizza & Drinks for all the March Madness action!
March 7-13, 2022
- Easy as “pi”: Mark your calendars for Monday, March 14 because Smokin’ Oak pizzas are just is $3.14 (plus tax)! Diners are asked donate at least $1 for inCOMMON, an organization that helps fight poverty by strengthening our neighborhoods.
- Enigma Popcorn:Batman moviegoers at Alamo Drafthouse Cinema are in for a treat on the special menu! This limited-time-only popcorn combines popcorn, real butter and cinnamon-sugar with fried churro bites for a garnish.
- Paint a Gnome: Gear up for St. Patrick’s Day with a $25 family night painting at Corky Canvas on Wednesday, March 16. Register today to reserve your seat!
- Lucky Charms:Get the luck of the Irish on your side with some Lucky Charms ice cream, available for a limited time only at Cold Stone Creamery.
- Blowout: Looking to refresh your hair? Come into Garbo’s for a BLOWOUT that will leave your hair shiny and voluptuous while giving you that confidence boost! Treat yourself this spring and book a blowout today! Schedule your appointment today.
- Look good & do good: Definitive Vision has new ECO brand glasses in stock now. Eco is an environmentally conscious and responsible frame company. Being good to the environment and supporting businesses that are doing so is on trend right now, right?
- Peanut Butter Chicken: Three simple words; one delightful lunch. See you at Yummy 365.
February 28-March 6, 2022
- Free Pound of Ground Beef: Fire up your grill! It’s a ground beef BOGO this week at Wohlner’s Grocery! Purchase one pound of ground beef and receive your second for FREE! Present this ad to redeem, one per person, valid through March 6, 2022.French Toast & Bacon: Try Modern Love’s take on the brunch classics (and more!), Saturdays and Sundays, 11am to 3pm.
- Music Bingo: Ray’s Wings Pizza and Drinks is the place to be Tuesdays at 7pm for Music Bingo. Free to play, drink specials and more!
- Egg White Breakfast Sammy: The newest favorite at Culprit Café features an egg white frittata, dill Havarti, smoked turkey, pesto and greens on blue corn sourdough.
- Chicken Cupcakes: Yes, you read that correctly. Treat your four-legged pal to a chicken cupcake at Long Dog Fat Cat this week! Available while supplies last.
- Mean Girls in Omaha: We’re giving away two tickets to Mean Girls at the Orpheum Theater on Friday, March 11 + dinner for two at the Midtown Crossing restaurant of your choice. Giveaway launches Tuesday; be sure to follow Midtown Crossing on Facebook and Instagram.
- Spring-ready hair: Book your appointment at Garbo’s Salon and Spa in order to get your hair ready just in time for spring break! Our stylists are eager to make your bright dreams a reality! Click here to book an appointment.