Spring is in full swing at Midtown Crossing, and there are plenty of exciting events and special offers to take advantage of this month. Here’s a rundown of what’s happening:
A sip of spring
Get ready to enjoy a sip of spring at the 2nd Annual Spring Cocktail Party on Saturday, April 15! Midtown Crossing’s neighborhood establishments will each be offering a signature spring cocktail for you to try. You can visit as many places as you like, in any order you like, and cast your vote for the best cocktail in Midtown. Don’t miss out on this fun and tasty event! Click here for more information.
Here comes the Easter Bunny
This Saturday, April 8, bring the whole family to Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza + Taproom to enjoy candid pictures with the Easter Bunny from noon to 2pm. While you’re there, be sure to try one of their famous wood-fired pizzas. Follow them on Facebook for updates on their menu and events.
Check out what’s new along Farnam Street
- Starting this month, Sofra Kitchen will be adding dinner service to their offerings. Stay tuned for more information and pictures coming soon!
- Looking to get in shape for summer? Swing by Rexius Nutrition Midtown to try their summer fit challenge. There’s no sign-up fee or supplement package buy-in required, and the winner gets a cash prize. Click here to learn more about this exciting challenge.
- Calling all Reese’s fans! Cold Stone Creamery has two new treats for you to try – Reese’s Take 5 Peanut Butter Cups and the No Limit to the Reese’s Signature Creation, featuring Peanut Butter Pretzel Blast. Follow Cold Stone Creamery on Facebook for more delicious updates.
- Walking your dog is a great way to stay active, but it’s important to take precautions to prevent injury. Click here to learn some tips from Makovicka Physical Therapy on how to stay safe while walking your furry friend.
- Fine art lovers won’t want to miss the “Seasons” exhibition at Andersen O’Brien Fine Art. The exhibition features recent work by local artist Jon Summers, with large, vibrant canvases that reflect the changing rhythms and intricacies of nature. The show runs from April 7 through April 30, with an opening reception on Friday, April 7 from 5-8pm. Click here to learn more.
- Get ready for summer with 20% off your first wax at Waxing the City. Call 402-615-6545 or book your appointment online to take advantage of this offer.
- Coffee makes everything better. That’s why the folks at Stories Coffee Co. are gearing up for delicious spring drinks all served on the spacious Farnam Street patio. Be sure and stop by today and enjoy spring!
- Fashion Cleaners is celebrating the third anniversary of the Anytime Lockers at Midtown Crossing, with $10 off! Click here for details.
- Milan Laser Hair Removal invites you to kick off spring with 50% OFF unlimited laser hair removal this month!
Be sure to check out these events and special offers in Midtown Crossing and enjoy all the excitement of spring!