Valentine’s Day is a time to treat your sweetheart, your friends, your co-worker – or yourself! – to something extra special. Whether you’re looking for a chill night at home, a laid-back drink after work or delicious meal or fun time out, we’ve got you covered. Midtown Crossing has the perfect Valentine’s Day ideas and plans for you.
Here are just a few of our favorite ideas for celebrating Valentine’s Day 2022 in the conveniently-located urban core location, Midtown Crossing.
- Ok. Let’s be honest. It’s cold and dreary outside. That’s why you’ll LOVE warming up at Cupid’s Market Saturday, February 12 at the Empire Room Omaha. Love on your local favorite vendors from 10 am to 4 pm. Shop, munch and sip mimosas all day with your sweetheart! Shops include hello ruby women’s boutique, Good Life Candle, The Gourmet Granola, Knots of Bows, Artemis Tea and so much more. And to top off the day, be sure and take advantage of the Cupid’s Photo Op booth – a photo you’ll treasure.
- Two words. Valentine’s Day. And, Corky Canvas. And, Corky Boards. They have the perfect date night for you and your love. You paint or make one piece and they paint or make one piece – all while sharing a bottle of wine. Get registered today!
- Yes. Someone said Mac & Cheese. It’s back by VERY popular demand. Six years in and cheesier than ever. Grab your friends and stop in participating Midtown Crossing eateries on Saturday, February 26 for some yummy comfort food. PLUS be sure and stop by Liquid Sunshine Taproom – the Polka Police will be performing LIVE!
- There’s no time like NOW for some serious pampering. Head on over to Garbo’s Salon AND SPA and indulge yourself in a new haircut, manicure or massage. Or, grab a gift card for that special someone. You’ll be SO glad you did!
- Cozy up with your favorite PERSON this Valentine’s Day at Spielbound Board Game Café. Enjoy a little competition, add a little heat to your day and sip on a themed cocktail while having fun with a rousing board game. It’s the simple pleasures that count!
- Margarita. That’s all. A damn good Margarita. Pa Mas Taqueria and Grill brings you the freshest, most delicious margaritas in town. How fun to toast your special someone with a delicious margarita….and for HEAVENS sakes, don’t forget the street tacos and hot cotija fries.
- Make your reservations for Valentine’s Day at Modern Love. The 4-course prix fixe menu with cocktails is $55 per person. We’re talkin’ bacon wrapped scallop, Pesto Arancini and Eggplant Parmesan. Gluten-free available upon request.
- Sugar scrubs, bath bombs, body butter, bikini brush, spongelles……OH MY. Book your appointment TODAY at Waxing The City. You’ll love the way you feel! And check out the amazing product line!