Midtown Crossing is capturing the attention of the entire city with its distinctive and vibrant mix of new condominiums, fine and casual dining, entertainment, shopping and services -- all geared toward the discerning guest. Anchored by an expanded and revitalized Turner Park, Midtown Crossing is situated in the heart of historic midtown Omaha, just minutes from downtown Omaha and every major Omaha Attraction.
Catch Jazz on the Green in the park; browse Wohlner's Midweek Market on Wednesdays; or meet your friends for dinner at one of our exclusive chef-driven restaurants: The Grey Plume (named the greenest restaurant in America by the Green Restaurant Association), Blanc Burgers + Bottles, Crave, Cantina Laredo, Delice European Bakery and Cafe, in-gre-dient or Portovino Ristorante. World class in every respect, Midtown Crossing epitomizes sophisticated urban living, the perfect blend of all that is stylish, new and exceptional -- right in the middle of it all.
- One-of-a-kind, convenient urban lifestyle just minutes from downtown Omaha.
- More than seven acres of green space in the revitalized Turner Park with 574 new trees, 3,042 shrubs and 35,455 flower bulbs.
- LEED Certified Green Community.
- Pedestrian paradise with condos for sale, adjacent parks, shopping, fitness and dining in the heart of midtown Omaha.
- 31,000 square-foot Prairie Life Fitness center on site.
- Wohlner's Neighborhood Grocery and Deli – an Omaha favorite!
- Community-focused park for "things to do in Omaha": festivals, concerts (including Jazz on the Green), fun runs/yoga gatherings, and a Midweek market (a celebration of healthy eating featuring the finest fruits and vegetables from the area's premiere local growers)
- Marcus Midtown Cinema featuring Omaha’s exclusive CineDine experience.
- Home to The Grey Plume, named the greenest restaurant in America by the Green Restaurant Association.